Sunday, 18 March 2012

http://www.wedding-studio.co.uk/

Ok so Ive done ALOT of research now into all things weddings and Ive found a few WONDERFUL people who do amazing work.
So I thought my next few blogs would be a kind of showcase for each of these great people and their businesses.

So first up is http://www.wedding-studio.co.uk/ and a lady called Geraldine!
Now this lady comes from the lake district and it was thank's to a friend that I came across her.
A friend who is getting married in the lake district and this lady was a possiable surpplier of hers.
At the time Geraldine didnt travel and to say I was jealous is an understatement :-(
I "befriended" her on facebook and when she posted things like the centre pieces in my last blog I wished she covered my area.
She also does other things like chair covers and custom makes each one useing loads of matrial per chair which gives effects like these

 So yep I was pretty jealous that she didnt cover my area as I hadnt and still havent found anyone that does work that even comes close to her work!
Then christmas happened and because of all the interest Geraldine had had she went UK WIDE!!

OMG I found my chair cover lady and anything else I decided I HAD to have that she does lol

BUT as my date is so far away I was unable to book as she couldnt garentee her prices because of the rise in the cost of fabics between now and then, so I STILL couldnt book her :-(
A few weeks later tho she got back to me and said I wasnt the only 2015 enquiry (I knew I wasnt the only mad bride to be out there hehehe) so she would be happy to help me .....................YAYYYYY!

She cost's a little more then most but I'm a firm believer that you get what you pay for and if her pictures are anything to go by I'll be getting a million times more then what I'll be paying, so well worth it in my book!

Now all I need to do is find the deposit and I will have an AMAZING lady who does amazing work at our wedding.
                                              HAPPY HAILEY hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment